Kentucky Show and Swap meet

From: twoodburn (twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 15:34:12 PDT

  I'll present this for your approval and add that the this show is in it's
third or fourth year.
  The location is just south of Louisville Ky. within sight of I 65 (exit
112). Easy to get to and an excellent county fairgrounds setting.

  September 16, 17, 18.
  Contract Steve Crum 270 352 4223

Military Vehicles and Military Collectors show and sale.
Vendors outside 25' x 25' ....... $25.00
Vendors inside call Steve for details.
Vendor's Chili supper free Saturday night.

Encampments/Living history displays for WWII and Viet Nam.

The Fort Knox Museum is very close if you would like to visit there.

Contact Steve Crum 270 352 4223

See ya there
Tom Woodburn
MVPA 16138