Re: [MV] Rubber type used for hard top gaskets?

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 15:38:27 PDT

Thanks for all the replies! This is a wonderfull list.

A nice gentleman from VT, George, is going to sell me a Gasket,
which means now I will have to get off of my but and finish
up all the little details on my restored hard top.

Does anyone have any ideas/opinions about putting lights/beacons on
the top of the hard top. From the holes, I suspect that it has had at least
two versions of lights so far. I figured I ask, before plugging up all
the old holes.

Bruce MVPA 23824