HMMWV hood for sale

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 17:00:50 PDT

Gents

I have a used HMWWV hood for sale that came off my vehicle recently. It was
previously damaged and was repaired with fiberglass. (This was done before
I came into posession of it). The hood is in good shape but sits about 3/4
of an inch to the right (facing the vehicle) due to the repairs around the
one of the lights but otherwise it works just fine. It also comes with
light wiring harness, running lights and one relector. Everything else has
been removed. If anyone is interested let me know. I'll send you pictures.

I'm about 50 miles east of San Francisco. I'll deliver up to 200 miles, you
just pay the cost of gas for delivery.

Darrell