Still looking for M-5H-6 cargo body; anyone want to trade for some ope n cabs?

From: chesnimnus@juno.com
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 22:02:57 PDT

In my quest to find parts for the M-5H-6 located at the Western Antique Powerland in Brooks, Oregon, I find myself in the enviable position of being able to possibly have not just one but four original open cabs for this truck. I only need one. I do still need a cargo body in any condition, as well as possibly some top bows or the remains of the canvas top. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to consider a trade of a body for two cabs. They do not have top bows, but may have one pair of doors and maybe a windshield. Would anyone be interested working with me on this? Again, this is not for me, but for the museum. I am only leading the restoration effort, and really need help on this. I need a body for the 149" wheelbase truck, but would consider the one for the 169" WB truck. Please let me know. I understand William Suttermeister has dibs on one in another state; perhaps he would consider this? ;-)
-Colin Rush