Re: [MV] Bizarre MV Article (illustrated)

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 07:14:15 PDT

Many years ago I worked in the Custom Car Show Business. We had a stunt man,
Joe Gerlack, some of you may remember the Monday Night Football stunts, in
particular, the guy who jumped from a hot air balloon on TV at halftime.
That was Joe Gerlack

He had a vintage unicycle like the one pictured and could ride it like a
bike, without training wheels. It was pretty weird.

It was very old, but had been restored and was in excellent condition. The
tire was hand made. I can't remember the powerplant.......

Jon