Re: [MV] One more mission.....

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 19:52:25 PDT

He would get to it by reaching under the truck, and opening the lid of the
ammo can. I am suggesting a scheme that will allow the hiding,
transportation and security of a piece of (possible) contraband. I am not
suggesting a scheme that allows a quick-draw. We would hope that he would
have put it somewhere more accessible, as he moves into the front lines. apb