Re: [MV] one more mission

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 20:57:41 PDT

Hi Sonny,
    I think it would be a good idea for you to go. I'd send some money,
but there isn't any to send.
Just do the homework first to see what you can do that would be the most
valuable use
of your time and effort. Maybe some of the guys on the list will have
suggestions.
Yea, some of the guys may say different stuff, but you can sort out the
good stuff and don't
get upset about the other stuff. Just concentrate on getting the job done.
Bruce MVPA 23824