Re: [MV]

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 04:06:25 PDT

Gene,

Tell your Grandson there are new rules.

ONE SHOT - ONE KILL - WITH A WITNESS. Too many PC Trials are being
held. Train a Guardsman to be a Tanker for 5-10-15 years. Activate him &
call him a Rifleman or MP. Find some fine print, second guessed,
questionable charge & make him an example in the Stockade or Prison.

It looks good in the papers & it gets young men killed, by worrying about
the possibility of shooting too quickly.

With everyone having an automatic weapon, it should be: Shoot immediately
without the reporters, many who are non-combat veterans taking pictures &
using 5 minutes of a 4 hour tape.

I wish all my old unit members the best & keep them in my prayers. They run
the gauntlet every day with the 50th Support Bn. Many were in the 104th
Engineers until it was Deactivated.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer