Ask for money

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 15:12:53 PDT

I think Tom Mchugh it the nail on the head. Sarge is a HERO in my book. My
reply off line to him was my Son and I will keep him and his actions in our
Prayers, I have no reply for the need to be financed before I could go. Ive
been there and the only people who make a difference are those crazy enough to
throw every thing that makes sense aside and just go for it, That person has
a chance of really pulling it off. Really helping ,That person will
experience emotional drain he may have never felt before,there will be such highs when
in the middle of it and such lows , And there will be temparary brake downs
It has taken from them physical strengh, there emotional strengh and from the
finances they are not currently realizing they are spending, this will hit
later but there will definatly be pain from all and more of these in a
situation like this , The sadness of the people and the situation fall directly on
those willing to help, That is why i say you must be of whole heart to really
make a difference, the kind SARGE is in for ,i think he seems to have it
going on, he will be in there helping when its to tough for others,Not stopping
and needing assistance. Randy out P.S. I do see the need for someone to
organize people in the area and those who may want to go, But a group
effort like that is just that a group effort, and is worth every step , I will
donate to that. I like that other fella;s idea.