Re: [MV] Battle of New Orleans - 2005

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 17:27:51 PDT

I just left the City Hall in our little town of 6000, DeFuniak Springs, Fl.
where a meeting was held to coordinate the running of our refugee shelter
and what we can do to help these people. It was standing room only and that
was out the door and on the steps going down a hill. I noticed four black
Americans and two of them I recognized as (I believe) working for the county
so they were sent there. Thats it, two people showed up out of roughly two
hundred.

I want to know where Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, Al Sharpton and all the rest
of the leadership is? Have any of you heard from any of them? Where are
they when their people need them?

Sonny