Re: [MV] Battle of New Orleans - 2005

From: 69barracuda@mchsi.com
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 20:07:08 PDT

IMHO what they should do, if they really want to rebuild in the same place is
A: make it like Venice Italy and don't bother pumping the water out (and buy
stock in water taxis) After all, the place is still sinking...just like Venice.

or

B: raize the place, import one helluva lot of fill dirt and build on the ruins
ABOVE SEA LEVEL THIS TIME!

But I'm sure a committee of beurocrats will plan things to oblivion and
generally screw the pooch.....again. <sighs> Yeah, that's normal

Rob

--
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback