Re: [MV] Battle of New Orleans - 2005 = Pearl Harbour ver 2

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 01:06:22 PDT

I do not put the blame on President Bush or the Federal Government. I
put the fowl up on the local and State Government bodies for not taking
care of their own.

I believe that todays mind set is that people look to the Feds as their
savior in all instances and refuse to take the responsibility for their
own people.

Royce