Re: [MV] Doug greville's comments FW: [MV] Battle of New Orleans - 2005 = Pearl Harbour ver 2

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 07:20:54 PDT

Well, a buddy of mine drove from Maine to MD last week to pick up a FEMA
trailer that GSA dumped from last year and headed back down to FLA on Sunday
to pick up another one that he bought. This is the 6th one from FLA and the
3rd one from MD. Two weeks ago he picked one up from FLA and the yard had
over 1000 of these used 'sold' trailers and they were hauling in 50 trailers
a day, every day.
    So now they will buy NEW trailers in NH at full price instead of Eminent
Domain the $23K new/slightly used trailers ALREADY in FLA that GSA sold for
$9K or less and are still under their control.
    Nothing wrong with this picture, is there......

    BTW I have been listening to the link that was posted earlier since
Tuesday. One of the NG radio callsigns for a station that just told the
Superdome station "that some NEXTELs we're just dropped off there". The
stations call sign is 'CANNIBAL'.... who says the troops on the ground don't
have a realistic handle on the situation. (Damn, you just can't make this
stuff up!)