Re: [MV] Alternative Title Sources?

From: roger (rfrancis@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 17:56:27 PDT

Very nice Sam.....

I know of someone who used Broadway Title. Theu did a nice job for him.
There are some states that do not honor titles done this way so they have
several states they can choose from to get you a title. Most of the time
they issue an Alabama Bill of Sale (Alalbama does not issue title on cars
that are older than 20 years) I checked with my state (florida) to see if
they would honor an Alabama bill of sale as proff od ownership and they said
yes..

Hope this helps.

RogerWilco

www.usarmysignalcorps.com