hurricane

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 07:04:22 PDT

Our local Natl. Guard left Sat morning for Camp Shelby Miss, where the will
be sent from there tol where they are needed, they took their trucks (used
to haul Abrams tanks - and I suppose anything else you could lash down), if
you see 1127th they are good guys, one unit from Brownsville, Tenn and their
partners from Humboldt Tenn., maybe some other units I did not know about,
our town saw too it that every person had - bottled water, insect repellent,
Gator-aid, baby wipes, disinfectant bar soap, snacks, and extras of all
these items,

Most important all our Prayers, we just got them back from Iraq, and they
were told this was going to be just almost as bad, only no roadside bombs,
at least none so far.

-- PS all took weapons--

and to my distress they would not let me go............

Everette

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me
light and strength.