moving sale 2 deuces

From: t w (deuce1972@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 05:46:40 PDT

Hey guys i am going to be moving so I will be selling my two deuces one is
complete only thing it really needs is a new top and the correct batteries
it runs very good has winch and troop seats. The other one needs a few
things in order to run. I am located in Kentucky about middle ways between
Louisville Ky and Cincinnati Ohio I am 6 miles from interestate 71 I am
asking $5500 for both and would prefer to sell both together If interested
in the one not running make an offer no reasonable offer refused on this one
  email me at deuce1972@hotmail.com or at troylori@direcway.com

Troy