Re: [MV] one more mission

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 18:50:04 PDT

The easiest thing to do is offer the truck's use to the red cross. From
there, you can get a mission, whether it be this or that, and they supply
resources.

Sarge is going to do what he is going to do. God bless him and save him for it.

I've just got back from east Texas where I was from Friday to today. The
shelters are well staffed and operating smoothly. The occupants are holding
up ok.

I can say that if I were a refugee, I would do my darndest to go to a small
shelter such as a church in a small town.

PJ