Re: [MV] One more mission.....

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:01:39 PDT

Sarge

Well played and greatly look forward to your first hand reportage, I feel
sure that there will be much to learn about kindness and generosity - but no
doubt other news which will be deeply disturbing to anyone with a social
conscience.

There are few who realise and even less who understand the very fragile
nature of modern society, as to it representing 'civilisation' that remains
an even greater question.

Very glad to hear of your safe return.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen