Re: [MV] One more mission.....

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 13:43:44 PDT

Excellent work, Sarge. People like you are the glue that holds the
last bits of civilization together when things go to Hell in a
handbasket like they just did. Now, I know you don't want a medal for
your actions, so perhaps GL could give you a Deuce instead. It would
be a nice gesture and good investment for future disasters. Plus, the
wives can't argue with receiving free trucks now can they? :-)

Steve