Re: [MV] PICS

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 13:32:37 PDT

Hi Gene, In one of the early 70's movies "Tora Tora
Tora" or Midway (I can't remember which one). One of
the Japanese charactors spoke of "French Frigate
Shoals" as a place to refuel some of there search
planes with a submarine I believe. The Japanese
charctor in the movie pointed to them on a map of the
pacific ocean somewere way out west of Hawaii. Maybe
some of you will remember which movie I saw it in.
later
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507