labor day deuce pics

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 13:22:03 PDT

Hi list. Since i have been working off and on with paint and fun stuff on
the deuce and it has been a year since i have taken a pic I figured it was
time to see what you guys thought of it.i would really like to thank lamar
rowland for finding me a cargo cover and a slave cable receptacle at the
east coast rally in may in aberdeen. he hunted high and low around the
grounds but couldn't find one. he said he had one at his house and sent it
too me when we got home. you can't ask for a nicer person than that. i hope
to see him again next year. you will not be able to see in the pics since i
didn't take any inside shots, but i have new seat cover with the fresh and
wonderful canvas smell that is suturated into all my clothes. my girlfriend
just loves that. and i have also installed a rt524 radio under the seat. i
am looking for a -am1780 amp for the vic-1 system so if anyone has some
leads i would really like to hear from you. well that is about it. let me
know what you guys think. and keep up the good info that pours from the
list everyday.

http://community.webshots.com/album/445165426YSDJAI

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler