Fw: [MV] Deuce Radiator

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 17:57:13 PDT

i had a lea,k in mine that i tried to fix too. not the best solderer
either. i ended up taking it back out and had a rad. shop resolder it and
then pressure test and check it. so far so good with that. you have to
take it out anyway and 150 for all that is better than 375 or so with a new
one. but it is totally up to you.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon