If any of you watch the Mizzou versus New Mexico State Game this weekend...

From: Scherrer, Tim (scherrert@missouri.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 07:51:48 PDT

If anyone watches the University of Missouri-Columbia versus New Mexico
State Football game this weekend in person or on TV, my GPW and WC-51
will be on the track around the field for the Sept 11th commemoration.
Unfortunately I won't be there due to a requirement for some schooling
at Ft Leavenworth that starts tomorrow.

Tim A. Scherrer
MAJ, MI, USAR
Assistant Professor of Military Science