Re: [MV] New Scam?

From: greg marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 08:53:13 PDT

Sounds like someone is 'phishing', especially if there is a link in the
email.

I probably get a dozen a week including a bunch that say they are from eBay
and PayPal insisting that I update my account info on their link.

Never update your info via an unsolicited email link.

OK - I'll quit preaching and get down off of the podium...

;-)

Greg