Re: [MV] Civil Air Patrol request

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 21:25:09 PDT

How many MRE's do you want? I'll go get a few cases in the POD-Points Of
Distribution. It took them a week or more, but they are finally starting to
roll in. If you are here on "official duty" then you shouldn't have to pay for
them at all.

When will the CAP be here? I can have them ready and waiting.

MSgt Jeff Gatton
Keesler AFB
Vol Firefighter, Saucier MS