SARGE - AWARD

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 13:26:39 PDT

I need full name and address for Sarge..with branch of service (prior)..and
rank.
I have made arrangements to have an actual "AWARD" done for him ... It will
be ARMY - but will reflect his Service Rank.. Think I saw he was Air Force.
Please -- someone send all this to me.!! Will no doubt include a medal
also.!!

On another note.. My grandson is in LA....and is in the "mud".. Going house
to house looking for bodies..in full gear and his M16.
 Hard work -- takes near 2 hours to walk a block in "waders".. Stench is
bad.. He is glad I told him the "VICKS" trick... Been there.!
He was wondering how he could get a new Mercedes home --that is upside down
on a roof.?!! :-)
He tells me the problem in finding bodies is.. the water was over the
roofs..so, insulation and sheet rock have gotten soggy and fell inside the
homes --covering everything !! Everything is in the homes...many dead
animals too inside....
Showers are a canvas bucket with the plastic shower head on bottom.. Got to
give these kids credit !! I will..
Gene

SGM PANTANO
US ARMY Retired