Kinda Off Subject But Important and Related

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 20:10:37 PDT

I assume everyone knows that 84 military truck loads of armed Mexican Troops
flying the Mexican Flag have crossed the border into Texas a couple days
ago. Supposedly here to help because they all have H&K Machineguns and
pistols.

Well now I just heard that NATO Troops have been asked to occupy us for a
while too and are on the way. Has anyone heard any particulars about this?
It was on the news in Houston tonight and a friend called me and told me
about it. Why do I feel like I am in the movie "The Red Dawn"? Most likely
they will come to Fort Polk Louisiana because there are some already there
with the Joint Rediness Force. Anyone know what kind of military vehicles
that NATO has? What Nationality is the NATO Commader now? Does he like
Americans?

Floyd