Re: [MV] Landing light trailer?

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 08:16:59 PDT

Quoting TankLand@aol.com:

> i have one in my museum
> the glass covers like to fall off replacement are 57.00 ea
> i have not made mine light up i do not have a book
> Craig Michelson
> _http://members.aol.com/tankland/museum.htm_
> (http://members.aol.com/tankland/museum.htm)

GL is listing it as weighting 4500 pounds which seems a little heavy to
me. Of course you can't count on anything GL says. Does it have a
generator on it? All I know about it is what is in the link. Sounds
like I need to secure the covers better when I go to get it. From the
pic it looks like I may be missing a few already. Any other tips to
look for when I go to get it? I will probably try to pull it home.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi