How to move an M60

From: Bob Warren (rascal@havilandtelco.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 10:47:36 PDT

Howdy listers, Long time lurker here.
How about some ideas on how to move an M60 MBT (Model unk) minus engine
approx 20 miles. A nearby village has one in their park that they no longer
want because they now want to use the space for something else. They are
willing to notify the Army of this matter and let the army transfer
accountabillty to a new village (mine). My question is: What kind of
vehicle/equipment do I have to find to move this treasuer to a new home??
Thanks
Bob Warren, MSgt, USAF, (Ret)