Re: [MV] How to move an M60

From: Bob Warren (rascal@havilandtelco.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 14:44:40 PDT

Thanks for the replies. I know about the Army approvel/official requirments
and I also thought they would have something to do with the moving. It just
seemed like a good idea to be prepared for what ever came along with the
active/guard pressed so hard. I even thought about looking into a
Guard/Reserve unit that would move it and call it training. Seems like if we
could tell the "True Owners" that we had a method to move that was
safe/approved that it would help in the approvel process.
Anyway it is a fun problem to work out and I just thought some of you may
have a similar problem.
Bob Warren