Re: [MV] Nato Mexicans?

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 18:31:38 PDT

Gang,

>From all accounts the Mexican army is present as UNARMED helpers to this
disaster. I would hope that we, as a nation, would openly accept genuine
offers of aid in OUR time of need. Further, I (and only my .02 worth)feel
is that we should accept all offers of non-string attached aid. Chavez in
South AM who cares if he's a leftist or commie.. L we got states full of
em.. so F in what.. the Hess processing plant in St. Croix USVI is partnered
with this country and is NOT DAMAGED@@!!!.. CRANK UP THE PRODUCTION... Well
we said no thanks to Iran .. ok.. no tks to Cuba...well you know maybe we
could have used 1000 more Spanish speaking medical personal... (do you
reallly think all of them would really want to go back home@>>???).. It is
unfortunate that politics interfers with true humanitarian aid... but that
is the world in which we live.

EOM on this subject... I believe all our MV brothers n sisters who are
helping deserve a big kudo for all their direct contribution to easing the
suffering of the affected.

I am far removed, N of the Mason Dixon line, from this disaster however
having been involved in Red Cross Disaster services in the tornado belt.. my
experiences pales in comparison to this.

Regards to all... and to all a good nite.

http://www.nato.int/structur/home.htm><br>best
mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org><br>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to