Re: [MV] Shower Curtains for SSgt Smith (7)

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 01:40:15 PDT

Darrell, Overlap is good, most of these Jarheads will be tearing up the
showers just like this computer that is missing 6 of its
keys...........believe me!!!!!

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC in Iraq

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5
6K GenSet

From: "Darrell Ramsell" <daram@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MV] Shower Curtains for SSgt Smith (7)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:54:57 -0700

Is there anyone organizing this so there is no over lap of things?

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "JTravis" <dagobert@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:05 AM