Re: MREs

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 08:50:22 PDT

Has anyone ever come across the squad size MRE's ?

They have to be heated in water and are about as big as the commercially
lasagna, cabbage rolls, meat loafs that I think Stoeffer's ( sp ? ) makes ?

Picked up some in Findlay in May and the 10 year old chocolate crumb cake
and lasagna were still tasty.

Here in Canada the MRE's are called IMP's.
Indiviual Meals Prepared aka Intense Messy Poop.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca