RE: [MV] M1009 CUCV Batteries

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 18:41:28 PDT

OK, found good set of batteries.
And I have them on charger to load em up for th BIG start !

I asked this before, but I will ask again.
I currently use a soargizer to keep the batteries in good shape,
its a 24 volt model,

1. can I put a a/c to d/c brick in place of the solar cell to charge it in
the garage.
They mak e a unit that does just this put it seems kinda expensive to me.
if so what voltage in does the solagizer expect ?

2. what is a good charge that would mount in the truck so I am always ready
to chard in the even I let the batteris run down running my radio !
Hopefully one that would charge bot batteries seperately ?

and how musch do they cost ??

Hoping to start this soon,

Thanks for everyones help !

Odonlow@hotmail.com