RE: [MV] MV Displays

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 14:04:43 PDT

Our local club got the same line of &^%% from an event we used to do each
year.. show up early leave late, only 2 folks hanging around the vehicles,
cannot leave yadda yadda.. Problem solved "we aiin't gonna go"... Well this
base is scheduled for condos as of the last closings anyway... problem
really solved.

DL