Re: [MV] MV Display

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 20:29:09 PDT

I was required to have them search my vehicle once when I went to (Goose Bay
is it?) South Carolina to pick up a vehicle from GL. The stuff is all
spelled out on the invoice so I suppose its about the same to go on ANY
installation these days. Now being required to stay until Sunday evening is
a TOTAL different story. I wouldn't be interested in that.

Sonny