Re: [MV] A timely reminder for all our readers

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 07:41:49 PDT

These guys were true hero. It was amazing what they did with so little. I
think people sometimes forget how close things were to going the other way.
But I also think they should have invited the radar & communication people
too. They were also instrumental in the Battle of Britain.

By the way, I know there were a few Yanks in the RAF at the time. Any of
them still alive?

Cheers to them all!

Darrell