Re: [MV] Biodiesel and the FDC

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 13:02:35 PDT

yes,

The fine for having off-road Diesel in your fuel
tank is up to a maximum of $2500 per offense.In
addition they can write the fine to the company
that owns the truck and the driver. They can
impound the truck but usually if you don't
aggravate the Officer won't but will require you
to have the tanks drained and filled with proper
highway fuel before it moves another foot. Think
big service call charge. Sorta takes the fun out
of using "cheaper" fuel.

http://mail.yahoo.com