Re: [MV] Biodiesel and the FDC/Getting a CDL, etc

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 14:36:12 PDT

Dave,

I wanted to see what life for an over the road truck driver was in 1995 and
I had not kept my chafeuer (sp) license current so I had to go to truck
driving school with a major company in exchange to agreeing to drive for
them for six months so after six months I brought it home. I haven't had a
physical since then but I still keep my CDL because I have some relatively
big trucks so I don't think its mandatory to get an annual physical unless
you are driving for a living.

Sonny