Re: [MV] WWII DC3

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 16:02:23 PDT

Stu,

Years ago DC-3 made to look like a C-47 with OD with invaison stripes
and all... use to be based in Burlington and flew a Cargo Route between
there and Logan. After that I use to see it parked at and flying over
Concord, NH. It disappeared from there and I was told it was sold to a
Warbirds Group on Long Island.

It might be up here for the Warbirds Display at Nashua Airport next
Weekend.. The Collings B-17, B-24, and B-25 will all be in the area
this week and are scheduled for the weekend event too.

I think I have a picture of the 909 B-17 with the C-47 parked next to it
in Concord when an Engine crapped on the 909 and it was laid up for a
week. I will send it to you directly if I do.

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.