Re: [MV] WWII DC3

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 18:36:10 PDT

The sweetest DC-3 you ever saw is hangared at
Robertson Airport (4B8) in PLainville Ct. The bird is
owned and operated by the Tomasso Brothers Inc but on
a limited basis, basically flies once or twice a year.
I used to work at the airport years ago and I remember
how spotless they kept the plane. They used to hire
college kids to spit polish the entire airplane,
including the wheel wells!!! When they used to tow it
outside it was like a mirror in the sun!

Jeff