Re: [MV] Traffic Circles - MVPA VOTE NOW

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 07:20:03 PDT

Tom,

Most NJ drivers do not know how to handle a circle and
it caused a large quantity of accidents. A quick check
of Google shows numerous articles on this fact.

I would not recommend the old Airport Circle in
Pennsauken to a new driver. Thankfully it was removed
a while ago.

Route 70 in South Jersey had like 5 in a 15 mile
stretch so it was always an adventure.

Circles worked for slower times but the growth in NJ
and driver tendencies caused there demise.

Rick