Re: [MV] Solargizers, shutoff switches and leakage.

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 08:06:41 PDT

I have 3 or 4 of the hobo freight solargizers and they work ok. A lot
better than nothing. They won't make up for a bad battery and they will
charge a partially discharged battery over a period of time. Beats the
heck out of replacing batteries that become to deeply discharged to
recharge.

The ones I have are equipped with an led on the side that flash
indicating that they are functioning.

Dave