RE: [MV] B-29 Superfortress

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 05:38:05 PDT

My uncle had an intersting flying career in RAF - I see in his biog he flew
Handley Page Hastings after the war. I do'nt think any of these survive.

http://www.rafweb.org/Biographies/Stanbridge.htm

I only wish he had taught me to fly......even though I had a go at it years
ago and found it wasn't for me.

NIGE