TB 55-46-1 link?

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 12:10:00 PDT

Anybody got a working link to the online TB 55-46-1 transportability of
military vehicles etc. I used to have one a long time ago but don't
now. tried to google for it but no luck. It may be a victim of 9-11
or they have changed the name. If anybody has an older hard copy and
could look up the NSN from the link below I would appreciate it.

You used to be able to enter NSN and get all the shipping data and
sometimes even pictures of the eq.

I am trying to figure out if my landing light trailer is over wideth.
I need to go get it tomorrow.

http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=669636

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi