potential releif effort to Houston

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 21:29:31 PDT

Listers
 A lister of our's that has a WHOLE lot of MVs and is a new member of the
list, has asked me to post this for him, as he is away from his computer
while he is tending his MVs here in Raton NM. He is trying to generate some
interest to see if anyone would like to join him in a releif effort in the
event hurricane Rita hits the Houston area.

Here is his Message:
 In the event that Hurricane Rita hits the Houston area, is there anyone on
the list that might be willing to be involved in a potentual relief effort?
(akin to the one Sagre did for His Buddy) It would be starting on Saturday
24 Sept and lasting aproximently 1 week. Needed would be personnal and
vehicles with 2 to 3 people per vehicle.
 If interested call me, Dennis Hankey at 1-970-409-9355 I will be taking a
2 1/2 ton from Raton NM Thru Texas so if you want to join up with me, Give
me a call and we can discuss the details. I will need to hear from you by
1800 Friday the 23th.
End of Message.
 Folks if you are interested, you can send Dennis a E-message thru me, as I
live full time here in Raton. I wish I had the time to take off, but I dont.
Sounds like quite the adventure.
Mark M886