Sarge to RITA evacuees - READ THIS

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 11:00:24 PDT

Sarge speaking - listen up.
I don't know if any of our fellow MV'ers live on the Texas coast, Galveston,
Houston etc.
This is an open invite to all of you.
I live 15 miles North of Austin. If Rita does manage to get up this far, it
will be down to a category 1 or less.
We are just going to hunker down and ride it out.
If you are down on the coast and reading this, this is an order:
GET OUT NOW.
Fill up your tank, fill up a couple of gas cans if you have them, and GET
OUT NOW.
Head for Austin.
I have loads of air mattresses, food and water. Don't sweat the small stuff,
if you have no money, I'll help you out.
If the house fills up, I have friends.
I cannot help anyone with the deuce, I trashed it on my Katrina mission.
I do have a Suburban.
I am willing to do "Whatever it takes" to make your next few days more
comfortable.
My numbers are:
512-388-2181
512-255-8931
If you get the stupid machines, just keep trying every hour, I am in the
area.
If any of my friends in the Austin area are reading this, please contact me
by e-mail and let me know if you have enough room/supplies to support extra
mouths.
-Sarge out.