Boarding ledder

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 18:10:42 PDT

I carry vets alot ,I keep it in the back against the tail gate, Its easier
to get quickly at the end of the parade ,There is usually alot going on at the
end,,, all of the others going by,you dont need to start unstrapping
something, they do like to part in an efficient maner, You will not be going fast
enough for it to move, in my experience if you do they will be like bolling
pins anyway,You could strap it to in inside of the gate If you like Use a bungy,
I feel anything hanging on the trucks out side is asking for trouble and in
a Parade the last thing you need is something coming loose, And stopping to
stow it again,SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy out ,,,,,,,,,, Oh and
the bottom and 1 at the top,,,,,, One guy at the bottom be prepared to grab
there feet and guide them to the steps and on the deck, Talk em through it
there tough and will appreciate it.