RE: [MV] SUPER SINGLES

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 21:35:37 PDT

Blimey - when I saw this title I thought Gene had started a dating service!
The very fact that I immediately opened and read the posting as a result
should not of course be misconstrued.......... nor should there be any
implied impression of acute disappointment!

In the IMPS (Invicta Military vehicle Preservation Society) magazine for
years I have wanted to do a feature called "Readers Wives - where are they
now?" as at one time it seemed we had a pretty high divorce rate, with lots
of nice MV's being sold to pay ghastly parasitic divorce lawyers and ex
wives.
However sense on the part of the directors has suggested that it wasn't a
good idea.
www.imps.org.uk

NH