Stromberg AAV2 Datasheet

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 11:16:18 PDT

Greeintgs,

For those needing it, I made a PDF version of the original Stromberg
AAV-2 datasheet. You can download it at the following link.

http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/StromAAV2.pdf

Some guy has been selling xeroxed copies on Ebay for $10 a piece -
successfully from what I saw. Quite the business since it is a single
2-sided sheet of paper

BR,
Dan
Auburn, IN